Terms and Conditions of Service
Definitions of Usage
1) “Sites” refers to online or other published material including, but not limited to, the Your Better You Main Site.
2) “Content” includes all written or visual communications related to Your Better You.
3) “Readers” represents anyone and everyone who reads and/or interacts with the Content provided by Your Better You.
4) “Vendors” indicates businesses which Your Better You may from time to time present, with whom Your Better You partners on Sites.
5) “Products” are physical or other creations from Your Better You which Readers may access on a paid or unpaid basis, or from our Vendors.
6) “Publisher” is Your Better You and/or Braden Town.
Terms of Service:
Your Better You is an online Publisher.
Content presented by the Publisher is not restricted to any specific religion or church. It is open to everybody equally, independent of religion, race, creed or ideology.
The Publisher accepts no warranty or guarantee relating to the Content it may publish, and does not accept any liability for what is published on the Publisher’s Sites, regardless of the use or misuse by anyone of any Content.
Content is not intended to be, nor should be viewed, as a substitute for competent or qualified medical, psychological or physical care.
Use of Publisher’s Sites is strictly voluntary, and all actions or interactions are governed by these Terms and Conditions regardless of where or when they occur. Accountability for behaviour or actions arising from Publisher’s Content rests solely with the Reader.
Credit cards used in transactions with the Publisher or Vendors are subject to the Vendor’s terms and conditions of service. The Publisher makes no warrants regarding any use of Credit Cards in transactions with the Sites or the Vendors represented; no one under the age of 18 years or unauthorized users are to use Credit Cards in any transactions with the Publisher or its Vendors.
Transactions to our Vendors are related to the Reader and Vendor only, with no guarantee or warranty outside of any presented by the Publisher or Vendor.
All Readers or any agents or persons are expressly or implicitly bound by these Terms and Conditions.
All material on the Publisher’s sites or in other communications are Copyright © by the Publisher, or individually by Braden Town, or the other specified Copyright holders.
These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 01/01/2017 (the 1st day of January, 2017). Terms and Conditions are subject to modification or alteration by the Publisher at any time without notice.